YouTube recommendations

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Here are a few YouTube recommendations for you:

The Fuel Project has two series of clips worth watching.

One is called Know Your Enemy Part 1
This is a series exploring the coming New World Order from a Biblical perspective. In the part I linked to, part 1, an introduction to some of the concepts that are covered. It is an almost eleven-hour journey through history, the Bible, theology and occult thought. It is now available as a four DVD set here. The manuscript is available as an e-book through Amazon here

The second series from The Fuel Project is just out. They have put up 6 short parts so far. It is called "Stay Free." It focuses on exploring why society collapses without God and what the future will look like unless we return to Him. You can watch it here.

I've watched every episode of both the Fuel Project's series and I recommend them. They are absorbing and edifying. Not to mention the narrator's cute Scottish accent :)

HT and Thanks to A. for the prompt to revisit these videos and recommend them.

Finally, Todd Friel works with Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron in the Way of the Master. Friel has a show called Wretched Radio and he puts up video clips from Wretched on YouTube. I enjoy them particularly at night when I'm tired and cannot absorb a great chunk of information. They are like a shot of espresso rather than a lingering cup of cappuccino. Ranging in time from 1 minute to 8 minutes, I always find them interesting. I like this latest one, "Preaching to Goats." I always enjoy when people can get a point across in a short, concise manner, lol, something I am still trying to learn.



I woke up this morning with the song Leaning on the Everlasting Arms in my mind. I listened to it a bunch of times on different YouTube versions. Here is one version lasting 34 seconds:




I mulled this fact:

Leaning: I lean on Him. He is my strength. You see He isn't dragging the Christian. He is not carrying the Christian. He is offering strength. I am weak but if I lean on Him He will help me on my walk. But I have to walk.

Leaning on Him gives me guidance. I do not know the way but He is the Way.

His arms are everlasting. From the Alpha to the Omega, beginning to end, ever present and everlasting, He will help. His strength will not fail and He will never retract His offer to lean on Him. This is a forever promise. His yoke is easy and His burden is light! (Matthew 11:30). Lean on Him!

Comments