Prata's Place: Graceful Garlands: Silver Sparkle

Comments

  1. Just catching up after being out of touch with the blogosphere for a brief spell, and look what I find!!! A wonderful treasure!!!

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn! You're too sweet! I decided to start a new column. Its defined shape will force upon me a brevity that will discipline me (hopefully) and it won't have direct scripture but instead will have practical grace and life application, (hopefully), for a change of pace to appeal to an audience that might not read theological stuff. I started it on June 1 with a blog announcement that explained more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Elizabeth, I just love this new column! I went back to the June 1 post, and read through. :)

    Hope you don't mind, but I found that I can drag and drop the column onto my desktop. That way, I can keep my favorite ones handy.

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn,

    Thank you for looking for the previous ones. No certainly I don't mind. They are intended to edify in any way, so please do what you will to use, be encouraged, or share!! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment